看電視「換台」,英語怎麼表達?
在很多生活場景中
看似簡單的英文卻不知道如何表達
今天給大家分享實用的生活口語
遇到合適場景口語大膽開口啦
不要 (一直) 轉檯 stop channel surfing
It』s game 7 of NBA finals, stop channel surfing! I don』t want to miss a thing.
這是 NBA 冠軍賽,不要一直轉檯!我不想遺漏任何一刻。
排候補 be put on the standby/waiting list
A: Can you put me on the standby list?
A: 你可以把我排在候補名單上嗎?
B: Sure, but there are eight people ahead of you on the list.
Advertisements
B: 當然可以,不過在你前面還有八個人。
有我的尺寸嗎 Do you have this in my size?
這句最重要的是介系詞 「in」 ,當我們在購物時,要請店員拿一件架上沒有的尺寸時,就可以這樣說!
These pants are what I』ve been looking for. Have you got them in my size? I』m a size 8.
這件褲子就是我一直在找的,有我的尺寸嗎?我穿八號。
分期付款 pay in installments
You can pay for your iPad in monthly installments.
你可以選擇分期付款的方式來繳你的 iPad。
Advertisements
*補充*
除了分期付款,installment 也有部分、(叢書雜誌等的) 一部或一期的意思
有空來坐坐 pop in for a chat
A: Karen, how have you been recently? We haven』t met for a long while since graduation!
A: Karen 你最近過得如何?我們畢業后就很久沒見面了。
B: I』ve been super busy with work recently. My house is in this neighborhood, why not pop in for a chat sometimes?
B: 我這幾年工作超級忙。我家就在這附近,要不要來坐坐?
養成習慣 form/develop a habit
It takes 21 days, that is three weeks, to form a habit. So stick to it!
養成一個習慣需要21天,也就是三周。所以堅持下去吧!